Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RODA5914
Binge Watcher

Re: Error code 003

@RokuMary-F wrote:

Hi @RODA5914,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing an update.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, kindly provide the serial number/device id of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Regards,
Mary

Serial No

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RODA5914
Binge Watcher

@RokuMary-F wrote:

Hi @RODA5914,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing an update.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, kindly provide the serial number/device id of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Regards,
Mary

Serial No

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RODA5914,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Please understand that we need to clarify if all specific troubleshooting steps are done before proceeding to our next step in resolving the issue and I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
RODA5914
Binge Watcher

Three weeks and still no fix! Error Code 003 continues to prevent me using my ROKU express. Any update?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@RODA5914

Thanks for the post.

As stated previously, we have already escalated your concerns to our Support team to further assist you moving forward. We appreciate your patience until our Support team reaches out to you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RODA5914
Binge Watcher

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@RODA5914

Thanks for the post.

As stated previously, we have already escalated your concerns to our Support team to further assist you moving forward. We appreciate your patience until our Support team reaches out to you.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny - Despite having the fault escalated, I have received yet more of the same advice which has all been previously tried and failed. I still have Error Code 003 and I am unable to get a software update. 

0 Kudos
RODA5914
Binge Watcher

The Euro's are on TV, Error Code 003 is ruining my viewing pleasure!

0 Kudos
RODA5914
Binge Watcher

Still no joy with fixing Error Code 003 any new advice from ROKU Support?

0 Kudos