Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Code 001 and 011 after factory reset

Hi @DOMINOkim,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Not to worry, I will do my best to assist you.

You can try performing a factory reset on your device. This will reset all settings and return your Roku device to a state ready for initial setup.
For more information on how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support
If you are still unable to get an activation code, we recommend rebooting both your wireless router and your Roku device. Alternately, I'd also recommend trying to connect your device to an alternate network or mobile hotspot.  If you are able to connect without issue, this usually indicates an issue with your network or password. In that case, you might also try changing your network password (avoid using any special characters from your wireless network password) to see if that resolves the connection issue. 

Please check for the email on your spam or junk folder if it's not in the inbox.

You may also refer to this link If you are receiving an error code of "001": What to do if your Roku® device is unable to update software | Official Roku Support 

Keep us posted with what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LEB1

Same issue of receiving error 001

model 3920x SN-K451AE688136

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LEB1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I understand that you are receiving an error code "001".

For these specific error code, we recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: What to do if your Roku® device is unable to update software | Official Roku Support 

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team to assist you further this problem.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos