Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kmantax
Reel Rookie

Channels no longer accessible

Okay on my Roku which is been working fine for a long time and all of a sudden a couple days ago it popped up had like when you shut the excess a channel like YouTube it says "the channel did not launch please try again later" and on Hulu it says "sorry we encountered a network error. Please check the network connection and try again". Have not been able to fix this at all even replaced existing Roku with a brand new Roku that I picked up yesterday and I'm getting the same as that message with that Roku with a new HDMI to HDMI cable new power supply new everything so please help thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Channels no longer accessible

Hi @Kmantax

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Have you checked the other channels if the same issue occurs? Or it is only on Hulu and YouTube? Also, how are you powering your Roku device? Is it connected to the USB port of the TV or to a wall outlet? Please let us know as well who your internet service provider is. 

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos