Totalmente. Me paso lo Mismo y ya no lo puedo usar. Me arrepiento de. Haberlo comprado. Lo. Actualice a la versión 10 y tampoco anda. Y lo peor de todo es que no hay ni un número para llamar, nadie se hace cargo. Es increíble!
Furthermore, if the affected device is a Roku Express or Roku Premiere, please note that both devices are only compatible with wireless b/g/n networks on the 2.4 GHz spectrum. Ensure that your router is broadcasting a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network for the device to connect to. You can check your device model by navigating to Settings > System > About.
You can also try configuring your router and use wireless channels 1, 6, or 11. Each time you change the wireless channel, you will likely need to apply/save changes before you are prompted to restart the router.
Please be noted that we support English in the Roku Community and we use Google translate to respond to any unsupported language to understand the issue or inquiry.
I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.
A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:
1. Are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device?
2. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
3. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel/device?
4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
5. Have you tried the solution that was previously posted?
With more information, we will be able to assist you further.