Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kim7tulane

2 roku devices not working on AT&T internet

Hello, today I had 2 Roku devices stop working on my AT&T internet. One is a Roku Express, I think the other is also an Express just a different model. Every other device in the house works fine on the wifi. I've restarted them both, restarted my AT&T gateway and reset one device to factory settings and they still don't connect to my wifi. They both see the network, I enter the password and then neither connects. Anyone have any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: 2 roku devices not working on AT&T internet

@Kim7tulane 

Try changing the Wireless Network Mode to b/g/n under your 2.4ghz Wireless Settings. (Edit 2.4 ghz)

This link should be applicable to most AT&T routers for instructions. (Remember to restart both your router and Roku device after making the necessary changes). [https://www.att.com/device-support/article/wireless/KM1320445/ATT/WirelessNetMF279]

Get the Roku Express you have not factory reset working first, then proceed to work on the one you factory reset. 

If you need more help, post back with the router model number. (May have different instructions for making changes).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102