Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmilyE
Reel Rookie

14.30 error code, already did g/b/n but still getting the error

I have the same issue, I have tried resetting the Roku and router multiple times. It is new and I can get it hooked up to my phones hotspot but not the WiFi. The MAC address has been set as allowed for the WiFi network. We have also checked and it is b/g/n. It is a Roku 4K+, the WiFi is through netgear/spectrum.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: 14.30 error code, already did g/b/n but still getting the error

@EmilyE 

If using the Netgear Genie, try changing the wireless channel to 1, 6 , or 11 and lower your bandwidth/channel width to 20mhz.  Verify again that you are set to mode/protocol b/g/n.

Restart both your Roku and your Router.

On the Roku Premiere 4620, navigate to Settings..System..Advanced System Settings..Network Connection Reset..Reset Connection

After the Roku automatically restarts, try to connect again. (Settings..Network..Setup Connection)

---

If all the above still does not work, then go back to router and create an open network. (disable your wifi password/leave empty).  Restart router and Roku.  If able to connect, then try using a simpler password and see if able to connect again.  If so, then issue may be with password (special characters, spaces, etc) that is your culprit.

Feel free to post back with update or if you need more help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102