Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UncleNine
Roku Guru

Re: Indoor Camera SE. Intermittent "Unable to connect to this Camera."

I posted this request over a week ago.  I posted images of the error messages, I HAVE RECEIVED --NOTHING-- in return.  The problem is still happening on ALL my Rokus.  Please HELP !!!

0 Kudos

Same thing happening to me too. ID 58-449-376

0 Kudos
UncleNine
Roku Guru

They've had trackers from two of my Roku's for a week.  I have heard nothing.  It is not happening on my Android or iPads.  Everything else on my router (8 desktops and laptops plus a bunch of other stuff) is working fine.  It is happening only on the Roku Camera on my Roku's.  Which is why I bought the camera in the first place:  To watch on my TV's.  I already had a Wyze cam.  So, is it camera firmware?  Roku OS?  Channel software?  Roku:  PLEASE FIX IT.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@UncleNine

Thanks for the follow up. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I've escalated your concerns to our Support team who will reach out and assist you. If you still have not heard from our Support team regarding this issue in 1-2 business days, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll make sure you are taken care of.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos