Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gwenlenoir

How to connect my roku camera to my Tv

I just bought the roku smart home camera, i have downloaded the app on my phone & it works but i dont know how to connect it to the tv. When i downloaded the Roku Cameras app to my tv, it jist says to download it to my phone 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: How to connect my roku camera to my Tv

Greetings @gwenlenoir 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding accessing your new Roku Smart Home Camera through your Roku TV.

Have you verified that the Roku Smart Home Camera is linked to the same Roku account as your Roku TV? In addition, are you making sure to access the correct Roku Cameras channel?

Please keep us posted about what you are experiencing and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
0Andrew0

I need step by step instructions. Mine does the same thing as the original poster. What do you mean by the Roku network? and can you give actual instructions for us older people who know how to do most of this kind of stuff but are having a hard time with Roku?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@0Andrew0, have you installed this channel on your TV?

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/bbce39ddfdde53f282bf8b538c298ed3/roku-cameras

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.