Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User45
Streaming Star

Detailed Smart Home Device Usage Instructions

Jump to solution

Are there any detailed user instructions post setup? I’ve adjusted each cameras via app. I’m having difficulties identifying vehicles and persons, some rather others. I maybe missing steps somewhere. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Detailed Smart Home Device Usage Instructions

Jump to solution

Hi @User45 

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community and inquiring about detecting different things with your Roku Smart Home Camera.

If you have a Roku Smart Home subscription, your cameras will have smart detection that will help you differentiate different things when motion is detected.

For more information about smart detection and how to use it, visit our Support page here: How to use smart detection

We hope this information helps provides better clarification regarding using your Roku Smart Home Camera. If you have any other inquiries that we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Detailed Smart Home Device Usage Instructions

Jump to solution

Hi @User45 

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community and inquiring about detecting different things with your Roku Smart Home Camera.

If you have a Roku Smart Home subscription, your cameras will have smart detection that will help you differentiate different things when motion is detected.

For more information about smart detection and how to use it, visit our Support page here: How to use smart detection

We hope this information helps provides better clarification regarding using your Roku Smart Home Camera. If you have any other inquiries that we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator