Feb 23, 2023 12:30AM PT - The update is now complete.
We want to give you a heads-up about some upcoming system maintenance that will affect the Roku Smart Home mobile app and Roku TV camera app this week. Maintenance is scheduled for February 23rd at 12:00 AM PT and is expected to be done by 12:30 AM PT.
During this time, the following limitations will occur:
• Users will not be able to log in, sign up for an account, or use the Roku Smart Home Mobile app
• Users will not receive app notifications
• AI tags will not be generated
• Video from Roku cameras and doorbells will not be uploaded to the cloud
• Users will not be able to see camera feeds on Roku TV or Roku streaming device
Maintenance is only expected to last for 30 minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact Roku customer support.
from the Roku Smart Home Team
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.