Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RogerT
Level 7

width of "My Soundbridge" widget

I think it would be a nice feature addition to allow the "my soundbridge" widget to be resized horizontally -- as it is , it often cuts off some of the information about the current track.

I'm running with firefox, and the default (I think) widget distribution in 3 "columns", with "my soundbridge" at the top of the middle column.

What say? Is this easy to do (or is it already something there that I did not realize)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
fredchan
Level 7

vertically

Please makle soundbridge text scroll 90 degrees as many people would like to stand it up vertically rather than horizontally. This is when it is stood up the text scrolls from top to botton. This will be fantastic as it is a real space saver when stood up as the footprint is so small... great! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Level 8

Re: width of "My Soundbridge" widget

fredchan - you are posting in the wrong area of this forum. This is a SoundBridge feature request not a Radio Roku website feature request.

Although, I must admit, I sometimes have my SoundBridge upside down and it would be wonderfull if the text display could be rotated by 180 degrees. Smiley Tongue
0 Kudos
jdc1947
Level 7

Nice one Mark, but you could at least have used a 'winking' smiley Smiley Wink
0 Kudos
fredchan
Level 7

"RokuMark" wrote:
fredchan - you are posting in the wrong area of this forum. This is a SoundBridge feature request not a Radio Roku website feature request.

Although, I must admit, I sometimes have my SoundBridge upside down and it would be wonderfull if the text display could be rotated by 180 degrees. Smiley Tongue

I have only had my Soundbridge for a week. When I signed up with this forum only the Rokulab.com topics was shown on the web page and not the topis for the Soundbridge. Today when I signed on there are at least four Soundbrdige forums that I have never read before. Infact all the forums above the Soundbridge V2.7 beta came on my web page for the FIRST TIME! How strange!
0 Kudos