Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

please please add fast forward

post moved to the feature request thread.
0 Kudos
103 Replies
Anonymous
Level 8

Re: please please add fast forward

Yes, this is a request we've heard from several people (although relatively few, interestingly). We're definitely looking into it!
0 Kudos
markwill
Level 7

"RokuMike" wrote:
Yes, this is a request we've heard from several people (although relatively few, interestingly). We're definitely looking into it!

Is this a request for those who have an interest to speak up now? Smiley Happy If so, consider this one strong vote. I'd love to see this feature...

Thanks.

Mark
0 Kudos
daver
Level 7

I also endorse (with another strong vote) implementation of some sort of fast forward and reverse feature (within a track). My wife has a lot of classical disks with long tracks, and she would like to be able to speed forward or back within a track.
0 Kudos
UKChris
Level 7

Please add me to this list. I would say essential for classical music and audio books and desireable for other genres. I highly recommend this device anyway but with this feature it would become unconditional.
Please Roku ...
Draytek 2600VG Router, wireless SB M1000, wired Twonky on NSLU2 for main mp3 etc music, Cidero on wireless PCs for control and playlist creation
0 Kudos
drew
Level 7

Yes, add me to the request list for this feature. It is a common feature found on most CD and media players.

We listen to radio "archive" streams and jumping back or forward (via wmp) is very useful for replaying specific audio spots.
0 Kudos
mino71
Level 7

Here's another request for this. FF/Rewind was painfully absent to me, almost instantly. (Though I've been thrilled with my SoundBridge in nearly every other aspect!)
0 Kudos
jsjames
Level 7

Me too. Everytime I use the Soundbridge I find that I wish I had that feature.
Thanks,

Jeff
M1000
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Level 8

Okay, okay! We get the message! Smiley LOL It's not an easy thing to do with streamed, compressed content, so don't expect this next week or anything, but we'll sure look into it.
0 Kudos
samsaidi
Level 7

Add me please. I think from the reviews of the Roku in Hifi/PC mags, this is their only complaint!
0 Kudos