Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
zap521
Level 7

WNYC 93.9 New York City

I can't seem to get WNYC in NYC to stream through my Soundbridge Radio or through the Radio Roku Player on my PC.
When I select WQXR or the Soundbridge, It displays WNYC and plays WQXR.
As WNYC and WQXR are both owned by the same organization, a URL may have been changed or deleted for the WNYC Stream.
Their site is www.wnyc.org. There is a drop down menu on the page that lets one of several streams be selected.
Can the tbe "fixed"?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
FrankB
Level 7

Re: WNYC 93.9 New York City

"zap521" wrote:
I can't seem to get WNYC in NYC to stream through my Soundbridge Radio or through the Radio Roku Player on my PC.
When I select WQXR or the Soundbridge, It displays WNYC and plays WQXR.
As WNYC and WQXR are both owned by the same organization, a URL may have been changed or deleted for the WNYC Stream.
Their site is http://www.wnyc.org. There is a drop down menu on the page that lets one of several streams be selected.
Can the tbe "fixed"?

I think it's fixed now.

Side note: the latest Java update makes using the web page a real pain, prompting you all the time to block or not block the RadioRoku application.

Frank
0 Kudos