Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JosephP
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to remove shows from My Feed

Jump to solution

See my post below. It's easily done if you know how.

0 Kudos
CeeKay
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thank you, Joseph - 

I followed your instructions, but there are a couple that are still just stuck in my feed! They don’t show up in the shows listed when I browse as you suggested. Ironically, they’re shows that I never watched, never had any interest in, and never searched for. 

I do appreciate that you took the time to reply. 

0 Kudos
DJ-Greg-G
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This way does work but it seems very in efficient for the number one streamer in America you should be able to just go to my feed click on the show and then right there click follow and Unfollow instead of having to search for the shell and do it that way that just seems like an extra step that’s unnecessary

CeeKay
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Agreed!
Also, the extra steps don't always work. I have a couple of items in my feed that I never watched, searched for, or requested. So far, they have been impossible to remove, even using workarounds. 

That said, I do love my Roku. Just providing a little QA feedback!

🙂 Chris

0 Kudos
SgdLA
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You did NOT provide an answer to the issue.  There are purple triangles in the top right corner of newsfeed items.  And NO way to delete or unfollow these items.  PLEASE post the correct answer and please delete the non-answers previously posted.  We do not need novice instructions.. this is an ISSUE out of the norm.

0 Kudos
CianGal
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Great idea except the 4 shows that mysteriously showed in “my feed” aren’t listed in the “TV Shows-Browse TV shows to watch and follow” section. This is beyond frustrating 

CeeKay
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I’ve just given up on it. Several more new shows that I never requested, or have any interest in, are showing up in my feed. I guess they have no interest in fixing this. It’s kind of ridiculous. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

For me, SHERLOCK HOUND appeared in my feed and I can’t get rid of it. I tried following it and then unfollowing it, rebooted, and it still shows up. If I click on it, I get two options: Season 1 (1994-1985) and Follow on Roku. If I click follow, it tells me I’ll see updates in my feed. I go back to the feed and the show is there, now when I click on it, the second option is Unfollow this TV show. When I click that, the screen says it will be removed from My Feed. When I go back to check, the show is still there, but gives me the option to follow the show. 

I want to be rid of this show entirely. It should not be this way. 

0 Kudos
Jamy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue and I think it's annoying that they just keep giving the same unhelpful instructions over and over again.

0 Kudos
Jamy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Oh my gosh! It worked! Thank you so much! I was so sick of getting notifications for the show for a year. LOL 

0 Kudos