Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cocok

Spectrum

I really hope that You can come to an agreement with Spectrum and soon. I like using my Roku but really need the spectrum app back. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ms-miki
Reel Rookie

Re: Spectrum

This is extremely frustrating news.  I bought at least 4 Roku's  to connect to several of TV's at both our home and are vacation home so cable wiring would not be required. These TV's are NOT smart and this was the far more economical solultion rather than purchasing 4 smart TV's that are not used on a regular schedule.  Both Roku and Spectrum need to comre to a solution that does NOT break the advertised functionality that was our purpose in buying the products!.  Consulmers should not be held hostage for  companies that fail to reasonably negotiate packages for existing customers!

0 Kudos
ms-miki
Reel Rookie

Re: Spectrum

Excuse spelling errors above (ear;ly morning and didn't have my glasses)

This is extremely frustrating news.  I bought at least 4 Roku's  to connect to several of TV's at both our home and are vacation home so additional cable wiring would not be required. These TV's are NOT smart and this was the far more economical solution (actually recommended by a Spectrum agent) rather than purchasing 4 smart TV's that are not used on a regular schedule.  Both Roku and Spectrum need to come to a solution that does NOT break the advertised functionality that was our purpose in buying the products!.  Consumers should not be held hostage for  companies that fail to reasonably negotiate packages for existing customers!

0 Kudos