Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jackdemcak
Level 7

Soundbridge Radio Wishes

Provide an ethernet connection on the Soundbridge Radio to allow users to direct connect if the wi-fi connection is not of sufficient strength or quality.

When multiple networks are detected by the Soundbridge radio, let it connect to the network with the strongest signal.

If an equalizer is not possible, how about base/treble controls.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
chakarata
Level 7

Soundbridge Radio Wishes

1. A simple physical 'power' on/off switch or button on the Soundbridge Radio.

2. A 'sleep button'. Software or hardware type. The former might be easier for those already with a Soundbridge, the latter, for newly produced radios.
0 Kudos
FrankB
Level 7

Re: Soundbridge Radio Wishes

Did you forget your spam links the first time you posted? Hahahaha.
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

"FrankB" wrote:
Did you forget your spam links the first time you posted? Hahahaha.

One of the more subtle spambots out there. They post a seemingly innocuous reply that looks normal. Then follow up a few hours or a day later with alternate code that replies with the links. Moderators will generally scratch their heads at the first post, but move on. I thought that was a spam account, but mistakenly decided to give it the benefit of the doubt. So, Spambot - 1; RokuShawnS - 0.

Well played, Spambot. Well played.

C. Shawn Smith
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos
bregent
Level 7

I've been monitoring that post since it first went up. You can always tell that it's going to be a spammer when they copy another post word-for-word and add nothing to the conversation. Especially when it's a 4-year old thread Smiley Happy.
Sometimes they will post several innocent looking messages and then update their signature with spam in it.
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

"bregent" wrote:
Especially when it's a 4-year old thread Smiley Happy.

Er yeah Smiley Very Happy. I generally let the "6-month" rule slide for the Legacy Product forums because these forums aren't trafficked quite as frequently, and long-time users will probably have some of the threads bookmarked. I should have followed my instincts in this case but ...

C. Shawn Smith
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos