Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Screen Saver

It would be nice if the screen saver you choose comes up no matter what service you are using.
ie. I would like it if my clock screen saver would come up on the music services instead of the music services screen saver when music is playing.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
dupondt
Level 7

Re: Screen Saver

AFAIK Radio Roku doesn't have a screen saver.

In case you're referring to a function of Roku's Amazon-Netflix Wonderbox-Thingy (TM alanmc) you should re-post your request to the appropriate forum.

Greetings
dupondt
SoundBridge M1001 and M1000 • Clint L1 (retired) • DNT IP-dio (retired)
Google Chromecast • Amazon Fire TV • Amazon Echo and Echo Dot
0 Kudos

I am in the right place.
Every music service I can find has it's own screen saver.
I would be nice if I could change that.
0 Kudos
dupondt
Level 7

"blane.douglas" wrote:
I am in the right place.

As you insist please feel free to make yourself comfortable. But don't blame me if you don't get any answers to your request in this forum section which is dedicated to feature requests concerning Radio Roku[/url:2d3cs10y].

Radio Roku[/url:2d3cs10y] isn't a music service but a directory of internet radio stations. It's mai...SoundBridges[/url:2d3cs10y] which are legacy products once upon a time developed and sold by Roku. Radio Roku[/url:2d3cs10y] does neither need nor have a screen saver.

The
SoundBridges[/url:2d3cs10y] don't have a screen saver either, as on their two-line VF displays this ...

Radio Roku[/url:2d3cs10y] isn't available on the Amazon-Netflix Wonderbox-Thingy (TM alanmc) aka Net...

SoundBridge M1001 and M1000 • Clint L1 (retired) • DNT IP-dio (retired)
Google Chromecast • Amazon Fire TV • Amazon Echo and Echo Dot
0 Kudos
DerekHelps
Level 7

"dupondt" wrote:
"blane.douglas" wrote:
I am in the right place.

As you insist please feel free to make yourself comfortable. But don't blame me if you don't get any answers to your request in this forum section which is dedicated to feature requests concerning Radio Roku[/url:2pe9q4x4].

Radio Roku[/url:2pe9q4x4] isn't a music service but a directory of internet radio stations. It's mai...SoundBridges[/url:2pe9q4x4] which are legacy products once upon a time developed and sold by Roku. Radio Roku[/url:2pe9q4x4] does neither need nor have a screen saver.

The
SoundBridges[/url:2pe9q4x4] don't have a screen saver either, as on their two-line VF displays this ...

Radio Roku[/url:2pe9q4x4] isn't available on the Amazon-Netflix Wonderbox-Thingy (TM alanmc) aka Net...

Its post like this that make me wish this forum had a post rating system, I would so +1 this.
Netgear WNR2000v2
Linksys WRT54G with DD-WRT Firmware acting as Client Bridge
Soundbridge M2000/M500/R1000
Roku 2 XS 3100
-------------------------------------------------
It's all in the <sup>details</sup>
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help gentleman.
Merry Christmas!
0 Kudos