Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raejen

Roku channel streaming needs categories

It would be easier to navigate the streaming channels in the channel guide on the roku streaming channels if you had it in categories.  I never know how to get to a specific channel (Cinevault Classics, Supermarket Sweep) especially when you cant type in a number allthough they have numbers on the guide.

I find myself going to Pluto, XUMO, or Peacock due to this and I would love to use this service since it's free and has different channels than the other ones of its type.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku channel streaming needs categories

@raejen 

While in the Roku Channel guide, you can type in the channel numbers if you are using the official Roku Remote app available in the Play/Apple stores for mobile devices. (you can either type using the app's keyboard feature or use the voice feature and say the channel number or name).

Additionally, if you have a Roku Voice Remote, you can use the Voice feature (microphone icon), and similarly just say the channel number or channel name while in the Roku Channel guide to quickly navigate to that channel.

For reference purposes, created a Roku Channel guide for users (https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Roku-Channel-Live-TV-Guide-List-Reference-Lis...).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos