Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BluJay
Level 7

Radio Roku Presets and Search Feature

Hi,

I had not been to the Radio Roku webpage for a long time because I had everything set to my satisfaction. I went there today, and I don't seem to be able to change presets anymore, and the search option isn't working. I used to use the search feature regularly, and it was very useful. Sometimes the language list of stations changes, and sometimes it doesn't. Are others experiencing these problems? I would be interested to know. I have found my soundbridge and Radio Roku so helpful, really indispensable. Today I have also been reading threads on the Roku forum about soundbridges being discontinued and the disappointment of Radio Roku volunteers. Are things just going to deteriorate? It's very sad if that is the case. I'm glad we still have the forum anyway.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
jjaf
Level 7

Re: Radio Roku Presets and Search Feature

The search function is still working, try again.
The update presets function stopped working some time ago following a Java update. Search this forum for more information if you are interested.
However, all of the web site functionality for station searching and browsing, including updating presets, is available from the Soundbridge itself.
R1000, M400, M1001
0 Kudos