Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cwm1

Please add Discovery Plus

Please add Discovery Plus to the app list. It would be a great addition to the Roku line up

5 REPLIES 5
khristie3
Reel Rookie

Re: Please add Discovery Plus

Yes, please add Discovery Plus App!  Thank you!

Tami4evr
Binge Watcher

@Cwm1 & @khristie3  It took me 2 hours but I did figure out how to download the Discovery Plus app 🙌🏼  First off, you have to go through the Roku app & download it there & then it will be at the bottom of your list of installed apps. You can then move the app to wherever you want. Click on the link below to help you out...........

https://thestreamable.com/news/discovery-plus-is-already-available-for-download-on-apple-tv-amazon-f...

Hope this was helpful 😁

0 Kudos
Betsylynne

How can you add the app if it's not available on roku. Have discovery plus on my phone but it's not on roku. 

AndiRed

Own both firesticks and multiple Rokus which I tell friends are better devices.  If Discovery Plus is not added I will change my stance and go back to all Firesticks.  Major deficient, not having Discovery Plus.  Roku must do what is necessary to get this app or the loss of revenue will far exceed the cost of signing with Discovery Plus 

0 Kudos
Tami4evr
Binge Watcher

How to Download the Discovery Plus App on Your TCL ROKU TV

@Betsylynne & @AndiRed  I spent 2 hours trying to figure how to get the Discovery Plus app on my TCL Roku TV & this is what you need to do.’

Download the Roku app on your cellphone. You have to go through the app for some reason cuz the app isn’t on the TCL ROKU TV yet. Once you do that you need to click the blue download link below next to ROKU.

0C5022DD-9D06-46C8-9338-94F9FF37442C.jpeg

This will take you to MOVIES & TV apps that are available. Scroll slowly until you see the Discovery Plus app & click to install it. Once you do that it will say “INSTALLED” then you go to your TCL ROKU TV & the app will be at the bottom where all your installed apps are. Click the * on your remote & you can move the app to wherever you want it.

Hope this was helpful! Have fun streaming!

0 Kudos