Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Make Roku Media Player WORK LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO

Roku TV I used the Roku Media Player channel for the past few months, and last night it AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED, which is already user-unfriendly enough. It LOOKS prettier, sure, but at the expense of ENTIRELY REMOVING AN EXTREMELY USEFUL FEATURE I USED LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE TIME I USED THE CHANNEL. The way it worked BEFORE (and the way it is SUPPOSED to ALWAYS work) is, if you had the leftmost file highlighted and you pressed left, it would take you to the rightmost file. THIS IS HOW IT IS ALWAYS SUPPOSED TO WORK AND WHOEVER CHANGED IT HAS TO CHANGE IT BACK TO HOW IT WAS WHEN IT   W O R K E D. I'm DONE dealing with software updating to MAKE THE EXPERIENCE WORSE. Fix this NOW or I'm returning my Roku TV and  N E V E R  touching anything related to this company EVER again, and I will MAKE SURE everyone I know does the same. Fix this problem you caused.