Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Headly
Binge Watcher

Re: IQIYI on roku, need help please!!!

Jump to solution

I've got the flickering also. The site isn't up to par yet, let's face it. I'm going

to Un-sub my VIP pass later on this month.

0 Kudos
Ahvalar
Reel Rookie

Re: IQIYI on roku - better support please

Jump to solution

I actually need help still! Ive reset my password about two times now and at this point, im sure im not getting anything wrong. It just keeps telling me "incorrect" and now it says "account will be locked for 24 hours after 2 more unsuccessful attempts, ive tried everything i could but nothing is working. It is just on the t.v its acting like this, i am logged into the app so i went online to log in with same info i used on t.v and it worked. But for some reason its not working on the roku t.v

@tomdoh345 wrote:

Yesterday I was finally able to sign onto the IQIYI ROKU TV version.  I went to my online IQIYI account and reset the password.  I then checked to see if everything was OK with my histories and watched shows and then logged off.  I then went to the ROKU IQIYI on the TV and was able to log on with the newly reset password.  I check to see if I had VIP on the IQIYI ROKU account and I did.  I did notice that no memory or watched shows information transferred over from the online version.  Also after watching a few things I noticed that no new memory of watched shows information is being stored.  There seems also that there is no search function on the IQIYI ROKU TV version at this time.
One problem on the online side of IQIYI was that I was not able to set my phone number ( Still ).  When IQIYI send the verifying message to my phone, it never arrives ( as months ago when I tried it ).

tomdoh345@yahoo.com

@tomdoh345 wrote:

Yesterday I was finally able to sign onto the IQIYI ROKU TV version.  I went to my online IQIYI account and reset the password.  I then checked to see if everything was OK with my histories and watched shows and then logged off.  I then went to the ROKU IQIYI on the TV and was able to log on with the newly reset password.  I check to see if I had VIP on the IQIYI ROKU account and I did.  I did notice that no memory or watched shows information transferred over from the online version.  Also after watching a few things I noticed that no new memory of watched shows information is being stored.  There seems also that there is no search function on the IQIYI ROKU TV version at this time.
One problem on the online side of IQIYI was that I was not able to set my phone number ( Still ).  When IQIYI send the verifying message to my phone, it never arrives ( as months ago when I tried it ).

tomdoh345@yahoo.com

@tomdoh345 wrote:

tomdoh345@yahoo.com

0 Kudos