Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jazzie99

IQIYI on roku

Jump to solution

I can’t subscribe without being able to watch IQIYI on Roku. Please add IQIYI so we can watch on Roku. Works on Chromecast but very bad quality. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: IQIYI on roku

Jump to solution

@Jazzie99 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's availability on Roku devices, you'll need to inquire with the channel provider support directly. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: IQIYI on roku

Jump to solution

@Jazzie99 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's availability on Roku devices, you'll need to inquire with the channel provider support directly. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Headly
Binge Watcher

Re: IQIYI on roku Yes, Please!

Jump to solution

Ye, Yes, Yes! PLEASE add iQiYi channel to Roku!

Re: IQIYI on roku Yes, Please!

Jump to solution

The app was there last week, but disappeared. Why was it removed?

For some reason it demands a minimum of 140 characters, so this is just an addition to get my kudo added.

0 Kudos
Friedrice2

Re: IQIYI on roku - better support please

Jump to solution

It seems that 90% of iQIYI shows require subscription unlike phone app and the variety shows do not have English subs.  Roku can do better by contacting them directly. Anybody have firestick and have access to other Asian streaming? 

ig4725
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Rakuten Viki is on Roku and they have allAsian content. Korean,Chinese, Japanese, Taiwan and I think Vietnam too. You can subscribe directly through the app on Roku. English subs are the best I have found. Hope this helps. 

Also there is no way to subscribe to iQiyi through Roku. So disappointed. 

0 Kudos
tomdoh345
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I find that I can not link my IQIYI account on my laptop to sign on to ROKU.  I also notice that much of what is on my laptop version of IQIYI is not on the ROKU version of IQIYI.  What is going on ?

0 Kudos
Headly
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Right you are, Tom. The Roku version of IQiYi is in pale comparison to what's on the iQiYi online

version. What I'm hoping is that because it's new to the Roku platform, they just haven't finished

the site yet. For instance: I've been watching a terrific K-drama online called "Lost" that came highly

recommended starring Ryu Jun Yeol, whose performance in the drama is truly stunning. When I first

became aware that Roku had finally gotten iQiYi, I looked for "Lost" on the site, since I was in the middle of "Lost" and I'd much rather watch dramas on my TV, and I could not find it. Oh, and this was ridiculous: no Search function! (there is still no Search!)  Then late last week, I looked through everything again and found "Lost" listed at the very end of "Modern City Dramas." Last night and today, I went to watch another episode and it was gone again! So all I can possibly conclude is that they are still working on the site and it might possibly get better at some point.

0 Kudos
Trish5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having trouble linking my IQIYI account on Roku.  It’s like it created another account and user ID.

0 Kudos
Headly
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hmmm, no idea what's going on there. I linked mine a while back - forgot how.

0 Kudos