Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
denoiser
Level 7

How to Set Up Favorite Radio Stations

Hi Guys,

can someone tell me step by step, how to set up any Radio Stations as my favourites on my Sound Bridge. Everytime I try to set some, I get the message, that I have to create an account first on www.radioroku.com.
I try to register for free, but I never reached a Mail to confirm my account. Do I have to make any settings on my Sound Bridge , after registering to set up my favorites in the future.

I´m a network Newbie and starts my first steps about Internet Radio, any help would be appreciated

Best Regards
0 Kudos
2 Replies
jjaf
Level 7

Re: How to Set Up Favorite Radio Stations

Send a PM to DerekHelps who deals with RadioRoku account problems.

Or save the stations to your Soundbridge presets instead of Favourites. The presets do not require a RadioRoku account as they are stored on the Soundbridge itself.
R1000, M400, M1001
0 Kudos
denoiser
Level 7

Re: How to Set Up Favorite Radio Stations

thank you at this time, I try to write a mail to derek. Of Course the presets works without an account, but my Soundbridge have only 18 Presetbank, it´s not enough for me Smiley Very Happy

Best Regards
0 Kudos