Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwslates

Feature Request: TV Time Limits in Parental Controls

So, I have a daughter who has a Roku TV in her room. Recently, I've caught her watching TV late at night on school nights and such. It would be really nice to add a TV Time Limits feature within Parental Controls where you can block the tv from being used after a certain hour (10:00pm to 9:00am, etc.) Confiscating the remote and phone shouldn't have to be completely necessary. Anyway, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the possibility of this getting added sometime in the future. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
JustAnotherDave
Channel Surfer

Re: Feature Request: TV Time Limits in Parental Controls

There are several other similar requests, so there are several other people who feel the same way.  One of the requests with the most "kudos" is https://community.roku.com/t5/Suggest-a-Feature/Feature-request-parental-control-for-home-screen-acc... I'd recommend people adding Kudos to that post (as well as this one).  A single issue with lots of votes carries a lot more weight than several issues with a few votes each.