Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stewsucher
Level 8

Feature Request: Multiple Device Support for Smart Home Assistants - Alexa/Google

Jump to solution

Is would be great to be able to control multiple rokus from my Google home (I have 4 rokus). It would be awesome to be able to tell it to go to the home screen or stop streaming, or stop streaming when the TV is turned off. ( My kids waste a lot of data turning off the TV and leaving the Roku going)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: Multiple Device Support for Smart Home Assistants - Alexa/Google

Jump to solution

Great news—we've announced support for multiple devices for both the Roku skill for Amazon Alexa, as well as the Google Assistant action.

Once your device receives OS 9.2 in the coming weeks/months, this feature will be supported. See more here

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: Multiple Device Support for Smart Home Assistants - Alexa/Google

Jump to solution

Great news—we've announced support for multiple devices for both the Roku skill for Amazon Alexa, as well as the Google Assistant action.

Once your device receives OS 9.2 in the coming weeks/months, this feature will be supported. See more here

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos