Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel Request

Please add:

FETV

COZI

METV

ANTENNA TV

Labels (1)
9 REPLIES 9
PernellDH
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Request

Yes, we too would like to have new channel apps for Roku owners to have of the following networks...

FETV (Family Entertainment Television)

MeTV (Memorable Entertainment Television) (National and Local versions)

H&I (Heroes & Icons) (National and Local versions)

Decades (National and Local versions)

COZI TV

Antenna TV (National and Local Versions)

Buzzr

TeleXitos

Esosobhy
Reel Rookie

Shahid app 

WATCHIT

RR12
Reel Rookie

Shaid 

even though they claim we can get it on Roku, I checked many times, it is not on there. 

It is available on playstore, LG, samsung, 

looks like I will be buying a TV that isnt roku. 

0 Kudos
StephWay
Binge Watcher

It does have Cozi ...look for WZTS-TV its there...but it only plays in West Virginia area... @Roku #Roku

SAD!!

0 Kudos
StephWay
Binge Watcher

Screenshot_20201211-113959_Chrome.jpg

You have to put in the station, not Cozi...but unless your in that area we don't get it...sucks big time...niw I also have to pay for Roku channels...which I thought when I bought the Roku those channels come with it...money money money!! 💰💰💰💰💰💰 We turned off dish...put up an antenna...got lucky as **bleep** a new internet company came in and we were able with a 45 ft high pole was able to hit on the internet...but we live in the middle of nowhere so hitting with an antenna is shaky...Roku was our savior...that with a tablo...now we are seeing more charging...and less "it comes with it" SUCKS

0 Kudos
HelpPlz

Can you add KTSF26 to roku?

0 Kudos
PernellDH
Reel Rookie

What's KTSF26?

0 Kudos

MeTV and AntennaTV would be two great additions, as well as Discovery +, of course. Thank you!

zimm2
Reel Rookie

The Channel Request Thread

0 Kudos