Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Osamah

Re: Channel Request: ( shahid ) please

Is this coming to Roku?

Khaled
Reel Rookie

Hello Everyone, It's better to ask Shahid directly.

Please send a request to

care@shahid.net

customersupport@shahid.net 

AAF

@Egyboyz wrote:

when i got roku i searched for free movies and live channel in arabic but after search found nothing !!

i hope to add more channels to store of roku and i recommend to add SHAHID to channel store please

Please add shahid for the arabic community 

0 Kudos
ZaStreamer

I got two Roku devices thinking that they support the Shahid App but I guess I’ll be returning them now.

0 Kudos
Khaisy
Reel Rookie

I am very disappointed with Rocku not having Shahid. I am goingbto firestick which support shahid

Yas

Re: Please add more Arabic channels, including Shahid

Add shahid !!!!

Lily2000
Reel Rookie

Any update on adding Shahid to Roku tv??  It’s already available in Roku tv in Europe Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Why you’re not allowing it in Canada and USA!!!

0 Kudos
madmax2069
Binge Watcher

Do you all not understand that it's not up to Roku to add a channel that doesn't belong to them to Roku, it's entirely up to Shahid to add their service to Roku.

You're asking in the wrong place. 

You need to ask Shahid if they'll add a Roku channel. 

If they're not interested in doing so or if something is blocking them from doing so then you're out of luck. 

0 Kudos