Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markine
Channel Surfer

Channel Request: Stream Link & moonlight

Please add the Stream Link app as a channel, along with moonlight from moonlight-stream, and PS4 remote play

14 REPLIES 14
Purewitz
Channel Surfer

Re: Channel Request: Steam Link & moonlight

I second this, especially Steam Link. Steam Link is already on Android (Phones and Tablets), Android TV devices (Such as the Nvidia Shield TV.) Apple TV, iOS, Raspberry Pi, and Samsung Smart TVs. There is no reason why it shouldn't be on Roku.

Kamara500

Nowadays the videogame streaming services, like Steam Link, GeForce Now, Project XCloud, Google Stadia and so on, are proving to be a reliable way to enjoy gaming.

This will be a must to have feature to every device. Like a smart tv must have a Netflix app, each tv will be required to have the app the most popular videogame stream services. 

Remote111
Reel Rookie

I agree! Id really like remote play on my roku 

Markine
Channel Surfer

We requested that Steam Link and Moonlight be added to the Roku menu three months ago. Numerous other subscribes have given us kudos and also want the channels added.

Roku When will add these channels!!

Burgundy

Please do this Roku, I bought my tv thinking it would have the app but sad to find out it doesn't 

Leoreo

I had read somewhere on Reddit that steam link was available on Roku and Amazon fire tv so i ordered Roku.

Today when it arrived i discovered this to be a lie. Disappointment... Smiley Sad

Synther-X

I'd love to see Moonlight and the Steam Link added, as well.  

Markine
Channel Surfer

Roku are you listening to your customers please add Steam link and moonlight

Markine
Channel Surfer

The CEO for Roku is Anthony Wood. If any one has his personal email please post it, so we can take this request to the next level. Roku are you following this link. Your community has spoken.