Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sudeepnaik

Channel Request: SonyLIV, Hotstar, Voot, Zee5 Indian channels for Indian audience

Hello,

SonyLIV, Hotstar, Voot, Zee5 are few Indian channels which would be great to have for Indian audience. Can you please add them to Roku Channel Store? They are freely available on Android and iOS App store.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Channel Request: SonyLIV, Hotstar, Voot, Zee5 Indian channels for Indian audience

Zee5 is available, I agree if we can have SonyLiv, Hotstar, Voot available for country IndiaAlso suggest to have more of content open to Country India

0 Kudos

Re: Channel Request: SonyLIV, Hotstar, Voot, Zee5 Indian channels for Indian audience

Where is Zee5 available? I can't see it in the channel list nor can I find it here on android through the roku website. Please help. 

0 Kudos
ggupta

I echo this same request. I am also not able find zee5 in Roku channel store

Kapil309
Reel Rookie

Zee5 is available on Roku Ultra in India, I did it today. But I am not seeing Hotstar and Amazon prime Video in India on new Roku Ultra 2020 also.

Lot of people in India are using Roku now, these two major apps Hotstar and Amazon Prime Video should be made availble in India on Roku.

msaxena
Reel Rookie

Hotstar and Zee5 are already there, SonyLiv and Voot would be a great addition. Currently they are both available via Sling TV in US. I would also like to get Indian news channels like Aaj Tak, Times Now, Republic as well.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.