Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JagsFan47
Level 7

Channel Request: Please add Kids YouTube (desperate parent plea)

With kids home from school and parents working at home; please put aside whatever differences your company has with Google or whoever manages it and give us Kids YouTube.

I really would prefer to let her spend her reward time at distance viewing a TV than a table she holds too close to her face.

Desperate parents are in need of assistance here.  Come through for us.  Here in Florida we are full of idiots and will be stay at home till June possibly.

2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Please add Kids YouTube (desperate parent plea)

Roku just provides the streaming receiver, either as a separate device, or built into some televisions.

It is the channel suppliers who supply their channel apps to run in the Roku environment, just like many different companies write the apps that run on a tablet or phone.

You need to be talking to YouTube about this.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Sangrine
Level 7

Re: Please add Kids YouTube (desperate parent plea)

I totally agree as a parent working from home with 3 kids. I don't understand why they can't have youtube kids but have youtube. These are from the same company. Please just add the kids version.