Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jadecke1

Re: Please add Discovery Plus

have they added it yet? im looking on my tv and i cant find it 

0 Kudos
Tami4evr
Binge Watcher

Re: Discovery Plus, how to add app

So I just figured out how to download the Discovery Plus app! You have to go through the ROKU app. Click on this link

https://thestreamable.com/news/discovery-plus-is-already-available-for-download-on-apple-tv-amazon-f...

& scroll down to where it says “Click Here” & of course you’ll chose the ROKU. You will see Discovery Plus & press “Install” & then go back to your tv & it will be in with all your other installed apps, most likely at the bottom but you can move it up towards the top. I hope this helps! It only took me 2 hours to figure this out 🤦🏼‍♀️

Tami4evr
Binge Watcher

Re: Please add Discovery Plus, app has been added!

Yes they have, @jadecke1 & @BevRec Read my post....... RE: Discovery Plus, how to add app. You have to go through the ROKU app. Click this link...........

https://thestreamable.com/news/discovery-plus-is-already-available-for-download-on-apple-tv-amazon-f...

dar
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Request: Please add Discovery Plus

Yes please. Our first Roku TV will be our last if the Discovery+ app is not available soon!!! We have only used Roku for our previous TV’s and had never wanted to change until now.

mirroring from my phone will work VERY short term, FIX IT PLEASE!!!

please add discovery plus

0 Kudos
Krypt

Gotta add it thru the site been watching it in my roku for hours now

0 Kudos
Krypt

Add it thru the roku site I added it on my roku already 

0 Kudos
Mauraclegg

Please settle the talks and add Discovery+ I know personally I’ll be spending less time on my Roku and more on my iPad so I can watch Discovery+

Kurt878

You advertised Discovery Plus through Roku and it’s not available yet?  Do I need to go to Amazon Fire stick instead?  Please get Discovery Plus!

dar
Reel Rookie

Re: Please add Discovery Plus, app has been added!

THANK YOU!!!! Had been mirroring from iPhone and your link fixed it for us in seconds. Thank you soooo much for helping us add the app to Roku tv. YOU ROCK!!