Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwjjr

Re: CSPAN / CSPAN Channels

Jump to solution

Here I am too

tdog1338
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Request: CSPAN / CSPAN Channels msnbc

Jump to solution

guys the best way to get any major news network for roku wheather it is CSPAN or MSNBC or fox news(god help u) is with this abouslty free radio app i used on my andorid they have the same for roku https://channelstore.roku.com/details/222642/radio-by-mytuner trust me i did four months of research on this and you get podcasts

0 Kudos
missgb

Re: Channel Request: CSPAN / CSPAN Channels

Jump to solution

I agree! I will love to see a C-Span channel!

0 Kudos
hotarobin

Jump to solution

well it looks like this is not going to happen.  Roku is just like all of the other service providers....they only care about their users in so much as it helps them to turn a profit....when the option from competitors become available and people start gravitating towards it then you will see the channel miraculously show up in the Roku channel options...every technology has it time to be relevant...I remember when Blackberry owned mobile messaging...

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I love CSPAN, and I too was wondering this. I DONT LIKE YouTube so I refuse to watch CSPAN on there. Cancelled DirecTV and switched to Roku. No CSPAN, but completely better experience otherwise. And CSPAN really is more of a listening channel... so I searched, Google Play Store, CSPAN puts out an app, CSPAN Radio, and it broadcasts 24/7 streams from CSPAN, CSPAN2 and CSPAN3

Wizard2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It'll happen sooner or later.

0 Kudos
dubbsceo

Jump to solution

cspan would be great!

0 Kudos
byronhdiel

Jump to solution

How much could it really cost Roku to make the C-Span app? If the altruistic service to customers and other community stakeholders isn't sufficient motivation, it could at least be viewed as a PR move. To keep customers within the ecosystem. 

Peekers66

Jump to solution

The only reason I had cable tv was for cspan. I finally cancelled it but do miss cspan. Will have to cancel Roku if anither streaming service decides to carry it. 

0 Kudos
ChiWatcher
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Gee, the official Roku response is kinda weak. 

Especially since all viewers know that service providers are always courting content providers to increase their sales.

0 Kudos