Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
momhubb
Channel Surfer

Banner covers bottom half of the screen while watching Live TV OTA

What's more annoying than spotty reception?  Having the info banner cover half the screen for eight seconds every time the signal drops for half a second.  It would be completely watchable otherwise, but I must press the back button every time to make it go away and read closed captions.  Please make the banner transparent, move the captions up when it appears, or give users the option of disabling it from popping up every time signal is lost for <1 second!  Thanks in advance!  

Hitachi 50RC6

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
jcroll

Re: Banner covers bottom half of the screen while watching Live TV OTA

No one from Roku answered this inquiry and there are other customer that need help on this issue

Scar1943

Re: Banner covers bottom half of the screen while watching Live TV OTA

I'm not in a fringe area, and have full signal strength on my OTA tv, and the banner pops up constantly. Its bad enough that the next TV will not be of Ruko brand. Roku seems to be unwilling to address this, so I'm unwilling to replace the tv with the same brand. Its really a shame, because I like the TV otherwise.

0 Kudos