Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jhatch910

Add Peacock

Please add the Peacock channel.

9 REPLIES 9
demsd
Roku Guru

Re: Add Peacock

Tell Peacock to suck it.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
chasbar38

peacock has some good stuff and its free

demsd
Roku Guru

@chasbar38 wrote:

peacock has some good stuff and its free

Some of that free stuff can be found on other channels.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
sharon_in_ks
Reel Rookie

What do we - Roku customers - have to do in order to get Roku to support Peacock??  I was hoping to be able to stream the shows I want to watch, but many of them are only available for $1.99 per episode!!!!  Are you kidding??  I bought Roku streaming devices for each of our 4 TVs...I subscribed to some channels...and still have to pay more to watch certain shows??  Please tell me what we can do to get Roku to listen to us and carry Peacock!!!

abaird
Reel Rookie

Please get this channel, we need to watch it!!!

0 Kudos
abaird
Reel Rookie

Peacock is the only place to watch Joseph Morgans new show A Brave New World so we need the channel!!

0 Kudos

NBC is migrating a lot of (sports) content to Peacock and it is free!  Please don't force me to tie up a computer screen to watch what used to be on NBC sports network.  this should be a no brainer, please get the deal done!

0 Kudos
demsd
Roku Guru

Looks like NBCUniversal finally gave in and Peacock TV has been added to Roku. One less thing for the Roku Community Criers to cry about.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
sharon_in_ks
Reel Rookie

You call it crying.  I say I made an investment in Roku and my "crying" along with everyone else's just made it better for all of us, including you.  Thank you Roku!!!

0 Kudos