Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JC12
Roku Guru

Re: roku keeps resetting every 15 minutes or freezing up after 11.0 version installed

I am having same issues with my Roku Insignia TV. It happened after the 11.0 update. It’s happening with the Direct Stream channel. 

gottarush
Channel Surfer

Re: roku keeps resetting every 15 minutes or freezing up after 11.0 version installed

I am having the same issue with my Ultra 4640. Plus I am getting pixelation after changing channels on my DiecTV Stream. It all started after the 11.0 update.

0 Kudos
rdeem59
Reel Rookie

you mention putting back to 10.5 how do you that starting to see more having same thing

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

If you're experiencing the issue discussed in this thread after updating to OS 11, please provide us with the information asked by @RokuDanny-R above. If you need help finding the post, click here.

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
gottarush
Channel Surfer

Roku 4640X

Serial #  YP00FN446928

ID #7LC6FC446928

Software : 1100 Build4157-29

ISSUE ID # 28-124-853

Also new, the screen breaks up when changing channels on DirecTv Stream.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@gottarush 

Since you have OS 11, it would be good to hear back from @RokuDanny-R , @RokuKariza-D , or @RokuMary-F who are focusing on OS 11 issues at the moment.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
gottarush
Channel Surfer

Yes, thanks. I have provided the info Danny requested of myself and others who are having issues. Hopefully, they can fix the issues or provide a retro update to back to the previous version like they had to on OS 10.5.

0 Kudos
Jackman1630
Channel Surfer

Roku power resets about 10 minutes into watch a show

I have 4 Roku units.  Three of the four updated software on 3/23.  All three have bouncing letter Roku screen within 10 minutes of beginning to watch a show.  Four unit without 3/23 software update works just fine.  Something is wrong with your 3/23 software update.  Mitch

#4630X model

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku power resets about 10 minutes into watch a show

@Jackman1630 

You provided the model number, which is helpful. But you did not provide the OS/build, which would be helpful.

Settings > System > About

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Jackman1630
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku power resets about 10 minutes into watch a show

Software version:  10.5.0; Build 4208 works on fourth unit

Software version:  11.0.0; Build 4157 does not work on three units.

0 Kudos