Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdeem59
Reel Rookie

roku keeps resetting every 15 minutes or freezing up after 11.0 version installed

after installing 11.0 my player resets  or freezes up player version  4630x

0 Kudos
35 REPLIES 35
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: roku keeps resetting every 15 minutes or freezing up after 11.0 version installed

@rdeem59 

You have a Roku Premiere+ from 2016. It looks like an Ultra. That was a good device. I have one (well, a family member has it now). I liked it a lot.

I have OS 11 on a different model, and have had no issues like you're reporting, so whatever is happening, it's not a universal issue. So, this may take some work.

Let's get @RokuDanny-R involved. I'm not going to make any suggestions other than that for now. He's now been tagged, and I'm going to flag for him to get him to respond as quickly as he can to help.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: roku keeps resetting every 15 minutes or freezing up after 11.0 version installed

@rdeem59

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to investigate this issue for your. Can you please provide us with the following information:

-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID after this issue occurs (after the device has been reset, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sfty0309
Reel Rookie

I am having the exact same issue. Model 4620X software 11.0.0 build 4157-29

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Sfty0309

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with the information that I have requested in my previous post?

Once we have that information, we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sfty0309
Reel Rookie

4620X - Roku premiere, YT00C3428726, 7J96AC428726. It happens on every channel.i am running it through again and I will get you the last item.

0 Kudos
Sfty0309
Reel Rookie

26-119-420

0 Kudos
Sfty0309
Reel Rookie

@RokuDanny-R let me know if you need anything else

Nick

0 Kudos
rdeem59
Reel Rookie

12:14 am
Issue report tracker
Model: 4630X - Roku Premiere+ Serial number: YR008G656085 (7KA6A8656085) Software version: 11.0.0 build 4157-29 Timestamp: 2022-03-25T05:13:35Z
Please use issue ID 85-119-833 to report the current issue.

0 Kudos
Ann123

I’m having this same issue 

0 Kudos