Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfinkenberg
Reel Rookie

Re: Why do I have to unplug and replug my Roku premier each time I want to use it?

It didn't work for me either!

0 Kudos
mfinkenberg
Reel Rookie

Re: Why do I have to unplug and replug my Roku premier each time I want to use it?

My Roku comes on fine, but when I try to load any ACORN video, it simply keeps spinning, which only stops when I unplug Roku. Is this the same issue?

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @mfinkenberg

Thank you for the inquiry!

Does the issue only occur on Acorn cross other channels installed on your Roku device?

Have you tried removing the affected channel Acorn and then re-install again? If not, we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos