Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: When I turn on my Roku Express 4K+, the screen is stuck on the bouncing Roku Logo screen

@MGSA

Appreciate the response.

Even if you have a wireless gateway (modem and router in one) we suggest turning it off. Once it's off, boot up your Roku device by plugging it back directly into the wall.

If still no dice, please reply here with the device ID of the affected Roku player. It can be found at the back or underneath the device itself. Once we have it, we'll be able to forward it to our team who can assist you further. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
mang1
Binge Watcher

Re: When I turn on my Roku Express 4K+, the screen is stuck on the bouncing Roku Logo screen

0 Kudos
MGSA
Channel Surfer

Hi Kariza. I just followed your advice and it still does not work. I still have the bouncing Roku logo. Here is the info on the device.

SN: SO7P21AK411F

Model: 3941x

0 Kudos
MGSA
Channel Surfer

Hi Kariza. It has been a few days and I haven't gotten a response from you or anyone at Roku.

Just in case you haven't seen my last response, followed your advice and it still does not work. I still have the bouncing Roku logo.

Let me know what else I can do to get this resolved.

Thanks.

Here is the info on the device.

SN: SO7P21AK411F

Model: 3941x

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@MGSA

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos