Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bgates48

Tv shut off & now screen super dim

I have a 32” Insignia Roku Tv that has never had screen issues and I have had it a few years. Today the power turned off by itself and when I turned it back on the screen was pulsing dark to lighter and then just ended up super dim. It has had the same settings forever so that’s not the issue, it’s a roku tv so cords not being plugged in not an issue, wifi going to it is great, power is plugged in to wall fine, there was no big recent update that may have made it happen. I already unplugged it and waited half an hour and plugged back in didn’t help, system restart multiple times no help, did system reset on audio and visual off menu no help, tried the video settings and changing them around and i could just make it bright enough to watch but not actually fix it I have no idea what to do next and am on a medical leave from work so I have no money to get another tv and this is my only tv so I would appreciate a fix very much. Thank you, 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Tv shut off & now screen super dim

Hi @Bgates48,

Thanks for your post.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can contact them here: Insignia Support

I hope this helps! I'll be here if you need anything else.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos