Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
modeania

Trying to watch LIVETV on rokuchannel WEBSITE. Programs will only buffer - will not start

I've got a valid account.  I log in on website, go to livetv - but when I click on a program - it only buffers.  Program never starts.  Nothing wrong with wifi connection - everything else working properly.  

Help?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Trying to watch LIVETV on rokuchannel WEBSITE. Programs will only buffer - will not start

Hi @modeania

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend trying to unplug your Roku for 10-15 minutes and then plugging it back in to see if that resolves the issue you are seeing.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Trying to watch LIVETV on rokuchannel WEBSITE. Programs will only buffer - will not start

@RokuLianna--

@modeaniais trying to use The Roku Channel WEBSITE at https://therokuchannel.roku.com via the browser on a computer or mobile device, not the Roku Channel app on a Roku device or TV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos