Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ken5562763

Toggling between Roku apps to attenna

This last month started having problems toggling back and forth between my outdoor antenna and Roku apps , when I leave Roku for more than 5 mins it kicks me off the app and back on the  roku Home Screen ..prior to last month  the app would continue to play  and could rejoin in progress 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Toggling between Roku apps to attenna

Greetings @Ken5562763 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku device.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you using a Roku device or a Roku TV? Can you please clarify what you mean by being kicked off the app? What app are you using before getting returned to the Roku Home Screen? Lastly, have you checked your Roku device to see if 1-touch play is enabled? You can check to see if 1-touch play is enabled by the following st

Disable 1-touch play. On your Roku player, open the settings and disable 1-touch play using the steps below.

1. Select Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Control other devices
  5. Uncheck 1-touch play if the box is checked

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos