Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Morgan_R

Spotify skipping songs like CD

My spotify skips like a cd when I play it on my roku. I have tried reinstalling spotify, restarting my device, and router. I don't know what's wrong with it but it's making me angry. Someone please help me fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Spotify skipping songs like CD

Hi  @Morgan_R

Welcome to the Roku Community!

To ensure the process of removing and re-adding the Spotify app is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. from the Settings menu by navigating to  Settings > System > System restart > Restart. However, if it still has no dice and the issue is only with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there is likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to Spotify support directly to share your feedback.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos