I have a streaming stick + model 3810RW. It is 5 years old. On Feb 25/23 I chatted with a tech named Pallavi about the current pixelation issue and he was forwarding my info to the engineers. I haven't heard anything back yet. However, I have several other issues as well.
Software version: 11.5.0
Wi-Fi Signal: Excellent
Download speed: 92 mbps
1) Sound lowered by itself. No buttons pressed. Issue ID 41-080-692. If I go back to the guide and reload the program - this issue fixes itself.
2) Sound became "tinny". Issue ID 41-080-771. Sometimes going back to the guide and reloading the program helps - sometimes not.
3) Pixelation. Issue ID 41-082-262. The only thing that helps this is resetting the system but it eventually comes back in a few days.
4) Loud Alarm Sound: Issue ID 41-082-484. Nothing resolves this. It can happen several times during the day and it is LOUD.
5) Low Power: Issue ID 41-086-295. This has happened to me once before. First I get told "no signal", then I see "low power". If I wait appx 30 seconds everything goes back to normal and roku loads. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my power.
I also have the express + model 3710X. Software: 11.5.0. Build 4312-28. I have absolutely none of the above problems with the express +. I prefer using the streaming stick as it is quite a bit faster.
If I were to get a new streaming stick - would it resolve all the above issues or is it the latest update that is causing all these problems? I have not always had these issues. They've been happening for about 2 months or so.
Thanks for any help/advice you can give me.