Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku2 says episode expired

Anything on the roku channel on my roku 2 says it’s expired after trying to load. I’ve tried restarting but doesn’t help. Anything I can do besides get a newer version? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku2 says episode expired

Hi @Runstephrun

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Roku device. But don't worry, there are a few steps we can try to resolve the issue.

•  Let's try removing the channel and re-installing it from the channel store on your Roku device. 
  • If that doesn't work, we can try restarting your Roku device. We suggest doing this on on Settings menu, go to Settings > System > System restart
  • It's also worth checking for any system updates by going to Settings > System > System update.
  • If you're using a Wi-Fi network, try connecting to a different network to see if that resolves the issue.

To help troubleshoot the issue further, follow this link: How to resolve a channel playback issue

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos