Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku keeps stopping on multiple channels

@MommaWolf

Thanks for the post.

It looks like you are currently in touch with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them moving forward as they would best be able to assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@eniram57
Thanks for the post.

Try removing the affected channels from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channels back once more. 

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rstde

It's interesting that the replies from support seem to indicate you need to remove channels reboot etc. The reality is that something has transpired at roku. I have 4 roku players that have all started doing this at the same time in two houses. Mostly on Netflix but sometimes other channels. I have tried the recommended  solutions and they fix nothing. So I'm moving to a different player. Bye bye roku. 

0 Kudos
Queenjen

Re: this works. End of wire must wear a bit out from moving to different tvs often

Switching the cord ends from TV to roku worked very best.  Thank you 

0 Kudos