Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MWeb
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Ultra Freezing After Bouncing Logo

I’m using the plug provided. Roku previously worked for around 3-4 months and suddenly stopped overnight. 

The link you provided just goes to the standard support page which is one of the worst I’ve ever come across, with no ability to speak to customer service reps and merely relying on FAQs. There is also no link to actually request a warranty replacement. I’m shocked by the incompetence of such a large organisation to be so utterly useless in resolving issues 

0 Kudos
Jverner

My Roku is also stuck on bouncing symbol, tried multiple times to hard reset and power cycle to no avail.

SN: S07S515VE3G6

model: 3940X

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jverner,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with your Roku since it is stuck on a bouncing symbol. We would be more than happy to look further into this issue, but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• What device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV)
  • Is your Roku device or TV currently powered on and connected to a wall outlet?
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jfautch
Reel Rookie

My Roku ultra started behaving normal after a few days. I did try a hard reset but I don't know if that helped

0 Kudos