Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Streambar keeps restarting

My Roku Streambar keeps freezing, crashing, and restarting. I’ve restarted, reinstalled the aps, and and even reset to factory settings. It keeps happening. There are a lot of people posting about this problem here  so it’s obviously a widespread issue with Roku - but there are no useful solutions posted  in this community which is why I am reposting. #rokustreambar

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar keeps restarting

Hi @Alienwalker,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for the post.

I'd be happy to look closely to see how we can help get you up and running. In addition to the troubleshooting you've done, we would recommend restarting both your router and Roku device (again). Unplug the power of the Roku device first, then unplug your router's power. After 15 seconds, plug back in the router's power and wait for the wireless network to go active. After a minute or two, plug back in the power of your Roku device and try to connect to your wireless network.

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos