Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku Streambar Sound Quality Issues

I have been having the same issues for the past few months. I’ve checked all cords and have unplugged and plugged in the device multiple times but continue to have the same issue with crackling, very loud or very low sound and non-synced sound. 

SN: YL0001632953

Tmagusiak
Reel Rookie

Model 9102r

sn yl00h4375216

keeps having to resynce audio delay issues.  It corrects  then a day later it has issues again

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tmagusiak,

Thank you for reporting this issue to Roku Community!

We understand that you are having an issue with the sound that is out of sync with your Roku Streambar. We're sorry if you having this issue.

We would be happy to look further into this issue but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• When did this issue first start occurring?
  • Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
  • Have you tried disconnecting your Roku Streambar to see if the issue continues?
  • In Settings > Audio > Audio mode, what setting do you have selected? Does the same issue occur if you change the setting to Stereo, etc.?
  • By pressing * button on the remote, go to "Volume Mode" and set it to "Off". Have you tried this troubleshooting step?

We also recommend taking a look at our Support page to troubleshoot audio out-of-sync issues: Why is sound from my Roku® Streambar®, Roku Streambar Pro, or Roku Smart Soundbar out of sync with t...

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
NashBre

Hello, 

I've been having similar issues with my Roku Soundbar- Crackling, out of sync audio, and/or extremely high or low audio. It happens randomly but sometimes a couple times within the hour. I checked all the inputs and they are fine. Please help resolve this issue.

S/N:  YL00E0766781

Model 9102R

Thank you, 

NashBre

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NashBre,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you are seeing with your Roku Streambar and we're very sorry to hear of the troubles.

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

We appreciate your patience for the time being!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Prouteone

I am having the same crackling problem wolith my sound bar. Serial number- YL009S618136

Medwyn-19

I'm also having the same issue . sound keeps dropping out very difficult to hear dialogue then rises to extreme loudness . All my cables and connectors are in working order. This is definitely not my equipment .

Model number. 9102EU

Serial number. YL001R441003

Software version . 12.0.0 build 4184-95.

Having the same issues. Crackling noises. 

Same problem as many of the others.  It's almost like there is missing audio in most movies. (Ghostbusters theme is VERY noticeable.  Only plays bass)

YL00E8504549

0 Kudos
Coachwbg

Same deal here. Steambar audio will be working fine and then for no reason it will cut out completely. It may crack a little and come and go some but ultimately goes quiet. The only way to fix it is to disconnect power and restart.