Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlcurtis84

Roku Premiere is overheating within 10 mins of usage....

Jump to solution

This device has been saying overheating and its not in a closed area or underneath something hot don't understand it but would really like some kind of support... Yes I have unplugged it and waited to use it and yes it still says it's overheating... White light is blinking... What do you suggest 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Premiere is overheating within 10 mins of usage....

Jump to solution

Hi @mlcurtis84,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are seeing a message on your screen mentioning overheating.

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot overheating issues: What to do if the red light is on or you see a “Your device is overheating” message | Official Roku ...

If the steps provided by the Support page still aren't helping, feel free to provide us with the serial number of your Roku from Settings > System > About and I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Premiere is overheating within 10 mins of usage....

Jump to solution

Hi @mlcurtis84,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are seeing a message on your screen mentioning overheating.

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot overheating issues: What to do if the red light is on or you see a “Your device is overheating” message | Official Roku ...

If the steps provided by the Support page still aren't helping, feel free to provide us with the serial number of your Roku from Settings > System > About and I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos